Introducing ZAAZ Whole Body Vibration Therapy
10 minutes = 1 hour at the gym!
NASA Technology * FDA Listed as a Class 1 Medical Device and Fitness Machine
Designed by the Russian Space program and used by NASA to build muscle tone and bone density in astronauts, Whole Body Vibration is being used more and more by health and fitness professionals, athletes, and celebrities around the world. Now Caritas brings this technology to Boulder…
Check our Upcoming Events for a schedule of ZAAZing classes
Or Drop In During Regular Studio Hours
Simply standing on our Zaaz Whole Body Vibration machines for 10 minutes per day can provide significant health benefits for Diabetes, including:
- Increased circulation
- Aiding in glycemic control
- Reduced neuropathic pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced chronic pain
- Increased bone density
- Increased strength and muscle tone
- Increased metabolism
- Improved balance and proprioception
- …and many other benefits!
Over 40 years of medical studies have been conducted by governments, scientists and more than 30 universities worldwide indicating the health benefits of Whole Body Vibration. You can see many studies on the PubMed (National Institutes of Health) and Johns Hopkins websites.
Our studio will be available for seniors and their caregivers from 2 to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, in August. Individualized training will be provided during this time on our Zaaz Whole Body Vibration machines, which are FDA listed as Class 1 Medical Devices due to their numerous therapeutic benefits.
Whole Body Vibration can:
- Increase muscle strength
- Build bone density
- Improve flexibility
- Improve circulation
- Increase metabolism
- Reduce cortisol (stress hormone)
- Stimulate the lymphatic system
- Accelerate weight loss
- Tone and firm muscles
- Decrease cellulite
- Massage muscles
- Help conditions such as back pain, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and neurological disorders
Low impact exercise
Even the elderly or individuals with limited mobility can use Whole Body Vibration Therapy. It’s a great alternative to strenuous exercise! Fatigue and lack of mobility are easily overcome, ensuring a higher quality of life for everyone.
- FDA Listed as a Fitness Machine and a Class 1 Medical Device (important when qualifying for medical insurance coverage)
- Gentle enough for great grandfather/grandmother
- If you can stand, you can exercise!
- Benefits include improved circulation and increased bone density
Try it FREE!
- $5/session; First 3 sessions free!
- 10-session card for only $45
- $85/month or $50/month recurring Caritas membership = unlimited sessions and no contract!
Monday through Friday, 11 am – 2 pm & 4 – 7 pm
Own your own Whole Body Vibration Machine!
Work out ANY time in the privacy of your own home, because machines are also available for purchase at the Center.
Choose between two precision-engineered models:
- 15K: $2,169
- 20K: $2,569
Interested in selling Zaaz? Click here for employment opportunities.
“Out and About”
Whole Body Vibrations at Caritas
by Wendy L. Pitton
Published in the October 2012 Womens Edition Magazine
Imagine building bone density, increasing muscle strength, improving flexibility, and coordination, all while completing a low-impact fitness routine for only 10 minutes a day. While it may seem too good to be true, after years of research and use by NASA, research and technology are proving not only that the above statement is true, but also that many fitness and therapeutic benefits are occurring at the same time.