Based on meditation, self-inquiry and the immortal Spiritual Classic, the “Bhagavad Gita” and the ancient sages
Swamiji continues his ongoing monthly lecture/ meditation series on the immortal. Spiritual classic, The Bhagavad Gita. As always, the material, though proceeding from Hindu scripture, embodies universal Truth as well as universal application.
The lecture series included:
- How thoughts and feelings arising in the conscious Mind are regulated, disciplined and made creative.
- How wrong perception of one’s Self and wrong defense mechanisms created in childhood and teenage, can be removed from the Sub-conscious Mind.
- How to access the superconscious Mind through regular meditation.
- How the forces in the environment affect our Mind for good or for bad.
- How to get rid of critical, judgmental, manipulative, hateful tendencies lodged in the sub conscious mind.
- The meaning of the word Gunas and how these universal qualities of Mother Nature activates our human personality.
As always, the material, though proceeding from Hindu scripture, embodies universal Truth as well as universal application.