Spiritism 101 Topics Include
- The origin and nature of spirits
- The purpose of incarnation
- The Soul after death
- The afterlife
- Reincarnation and the destiny of the human race
- Transitional worlds
- Spirit life
- Relationships in the Spirit Realm
- Memory of incarnate lives
- Out of body visits between the living
- Trance, ecstasy and second sight
- Spiritual intervention in the incarnate world
- Guardian angels, mentors, and guides
- Occupations and missions of Spirits
- ..and much more!
Explore the world of spirit and our relationship to it in this thought-provoking weekly class.
The text we’ll be using for this class, “The Spirits’ Book”, is the foundational book on the Spiritist philosophy, published by Allan Kardec, professor of Science and Math at the Sorbonne University in Paris in the mid-1800s. In the form of questions and answers, it presents a rich collection of dialogues between Kardec and the spirit instructors.
The dialogues cover a broad area of human and spirituality. Translated into more than 45 languages, The Spirits’ Book is a vital source of information issuing from the spirits themselves, on the afterlife, spirit life, and how the spiritual and physical dimensions interface. In class, we read and discuss these matters in depth, including our own experiences with that dimension.
This class is a prerequisite for the Training Course in Spiritist Healing.
All others are also Welcome!
There are several translations of this book – not all the same! The one we’re using is a new printing, translated from the original French, that matches this cover.
For your convenience, Amazon link to purchase the book is below.