The term “collective consciousness” has been used by religious visionaries and technology utopians alike. This presentation covered on a way to think about the idea as an emergent phenomenon, and suggest some ways to move from theory to practice.
- Historical Views and Visions
- Evolutionary Frameworks: Spiral Dynamics and Teilhard de Chardin
- Global Triggers: WWII, 9/11, Occupy Wall Street, COVID-19
- Virus as both metaphor and biological connection
- Reincarnation and the destiny of the human race
- Technology developments: the Internet and brain-computer interfaces
- 2050 – The Day of Ten Billion