Saturday, May 13, 10 am – 1 pm,
with Yogacharya Dharmananda (Swamiji)
General Public $25, Caritas Members $20
In this workshop Swamiji will delve into compelling narratives of sacred Scriptures, containing not only timeless Spiritual Truths but also far-reaching insight into contemporary theories regarding evolution and interaction between dimensions as well as with other planetary cultures. We will specifically discuss:
- Essential principles of the perennial, ageless philosophy.
- The sublime mystical teachings enunciating the spiritual perspectives of life.
- The scientific process of inquiry into the nature of the Self the Atman.
- The ultimate cause that creates all forms of human pain and suffering.
- How limited ego consciousness is transcended.
- How the essential bliss, peace and wisdom of the Self can be experienced in life here and now.
As always, the material, though proceeding from Hindu scripture, embodies universal Truth as well as universal application.
For information or to register, call 303-449-3066 or go to www.CaritasCenter.org
Yogacharya Dharmananda (Swamiji) is a preeminent scholar and teacher of the Science of Yoga, Hindu Philosophy, and Comparative Religion. He has been the Director of the International Vishwaguru Yoga and Meditation Institute (Rishikesh, India) from its inception to November 2010. He is now permanently settled in America and is living in Loveland. His lectures, especially his mode of presentation with humor, stories and anecdotes, have earned him wide acclaim.
At The Caritas Center * 5723 Arapahoe Avenue * Boulder, CO 80303